Provided by Spirit Lake Consulting, Inc.
"Making life better"
HOW SOCIAL CLASS AFFECTS OCCUPATIONAL STATUS
Adults who come from higher income families:
* Tend to make better grades in school
* On the average, attend better schools than students from low-income families
* Are less likely to drop out of school
* Are more likely to be accepted in college and graduate school
* BECAUSE of their more years of education, tend to get better jobs
than people who grew up
Go on to the next page on middle age - that's me!
Spirit Lake Consulting, Inc. -- P.O.Box 663, 314 Circle Dr., Fort Totten, ND 58335 Tel: (701) 351-2175 Fax: (800) 905 -2571
Email us at: Info@SpiritLakeConsulting.com
An Indian-owned business