A Product of Disability Access: Empowering Tribal Members with Disabilities & Their Families
by Spirit Lake Consulting, Inc.
7. Go to the grocery store. Look at all the different kinds of food and all the different colors and sizes of boxes and bottles.
8. Get carried into the kitchen and have someone pull out all of the different jars of spices and hold them under your nose so you can smell them.
9. Get taken to the playground. Have someone swing you. Get taken down the slide. Go on the bridge on the climbing structure and see what the world looks like when you are up higher.
10. Have someone sing to you. Songs that have the same pattern over and over are good, like Ten Bears in a Bed. Songs where you do something, like the Itsy Bitsy Spider, are good too.
11. Have people read you a book and point out the pictures in them.
12. Go to the lake and look at the waves. Smell it. Put your feet in it.
|Early Childhood Home||:||Helping Your Child Learn||:||A dozen developmental activities|
Spirit Lake Consulting, Inc. -- P.O.Box 663, 314 Circle Dr., Fort Totten, ND 58335 Tel: (701) 351-2175 Fax: (800) 905 -2571
Email us at: Info@SpiritLakeConsulting.com